Huggies Baby Wipes Coupon Family Dollar has the Huggies Baby Wipes, 32-ct priced at $1.00. We have a $0.50/1 package of HUGGIES Wipes (32 ct. or larger) coupon available to print making these just $0.50 after the coupon! Easy deal! Here is your deal at Family Dollar: Be sure to check out the rest… Read More
How to Use Coupons at Family Dollar
Family Dollar is a chain with over 7,600 stores from Maine to California. Their low-overhead, self-service retail store provide shoppers with approximately 90% of the products that cost less than $10. You can find a variety of products including food items, clothing and assorted household products.
Family Dollar now has Family Dollars that print at the bottom of your receipt similar the Extra Care Bucks at CVS. Look for signs at the store or in your weekly ad for these weekly offers. Family Dollars can be used on your next shopping trip.
Family Dollar Store Coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These coupons will say Family Dollar Coupon on the top and will have only one bar code that usually starts with a “2”. There is a limit of 1 coupon per customer.
Family Dollar Mobile Coupons
Get instant coupons by visiting m.familydollar.com on your smartphone.
Text and Save! Each month Family Dollar puts out a bunch of coupons that can be delivered directly to your phone via Text. Simply text the code for the coupon you would like to use to 28767 and show the cashier your code.
eCoupons available at Family Dollar:
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Couponing
View & Print the Family Dollar Coupon Policy
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPTS Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons including:
- Printed Coupons
- Internet Coupons
- Mobile Coupons
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPTS Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons that meet these requirements:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Duplicate coupons in one transaction are accepted as long as there is an item purchased for each coupon.
- All Family Dollar coupons must have a scannable barcode or valid promotion code.
- Printed coupons must be original (no photocopies) and have a printed expiration date.
- Internet coupons may either be in black and white or color and must be legible and read “Family Dollar” or “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Mobile coupons must have a valid promotion code.
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items that are described on the coupon. The copy on the coupon dictates which items are to be included in the offer, not the image of what is shown on the coupon.
- Coupons can be redeemed if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item. In this case, the value of the coupon will be discounted to match the price of the item.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons are only accepted if the exact same 2 products are the “buy”and the “free”.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon is accepted as long as the net purchase, AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied is $25 or more.
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons that:
- Are from other retailers.
- Are expired.
- Are for “free” items that do not require a purchase. We do accept coupons for items that are equal to or greater than the price of the item and reduce the price to free.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Competitor coupons are not matched.