Guest Post Submission
Living Rich With Coupons is always looking for great content for unique posts that will be of interest to LRWC readers. If you have content you would like to submit for review, please read the submission guidelines below.
Submission Guidelines for LRWC:
- We are looking for well-written posts offering unique content geared to the LRWC reader. This could be anything from a DIY project, upcycling, recipes, money saving tips and more.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee that it will be published.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else online
- Links in the post must working links and may not be affiliate links.
- Content must be 750 words or less.
- Keep the paragraphs short and include bullet points as much as possible to keep the content easy to read.
- Content that is geared towards self promotion or which appears to be SEO related will not be accepted.
- Include a short bio which can include a link to your site.
- Please email your submission in Word document or place it directly into your email. Include any images as well, if applicable. Please email post to firstname.lastname@example.org with Guest Post Submission in the subject line.
- LRWC does not offer any compensation for guest posts at this time.
- Once your post is submitted, it will be reviewed to see if it’s a fit for the site.
- You will be notifying within 4 weeks if your post is not accepted
- If your post is accepted for publication, you will be notified a few days before your post goes live on LRWC.
- It may take up to 2 months for your post to be published