Muellers Coupon Here is a great deal but don’t miss it because the coupon expires 2/22! Harris Teeter has Muellers Pasta on sale Buy 2 Get 3 Free this week through 2/28! We have a $.55/2 Mueller’s Pasta or Noodles 1-8-17 SS (exp 2/22/17) coupon available making these as low as $0.19 ea wyb 5… Read More
Harris Teeter Coupon Match Ups Week of 2/22
This week's Harris Teeter Match Ups
Buy 2 Get 3 Free Specials
Buy 3 Save $3 Promo
Deli & Prepared Foods
Beer & Wine
We depend on readers like you to keep the Catalina Offers up to date. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Harris Teeter Deals & Catalinas
Catalina Coupons are coupons that print out of the Catalina machine at participating stores. These machines are just like the one pictured above and are usually located next to the register. These are sometimes referred to as “Your Bucks” Catalina Deals and are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a Catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Here are the current Harris Teeter Catalina Deals:
Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta Products
1/4/17 – 3/14/17
Buy 2, get $0.50
Buy 3 get $1.00
Buy 4+ and get $1.75
Kimberly-Clark Participating Paper Products (Includes Cottonelle, Kleenex, Scott and Viva)
1/1/17 – 2/23/17
Spend $25 and get $5.00
NOTE: If your Catalinas do not print, the best thing to do is visit the Catalina Marketing site and complete the form provided
View & Print the Harris Teeter Coupon Policy
Harris Teeter Coupon Acceptance Policy
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons or coupons not displaying an expiration date.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We do not accept photo copied coupons of any type.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- We gladly accept original paper internet manufacturer’s coupons; however no internet coupons involving any “free” products are accepted.
- Coupons saved to your mobile device cannot be accepted.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that will not scan.
- The Management Team in each store determines who their competitor is.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ paper manufacturer coupons for cents/money off of products.
- We also redeem circular, direct-mail, and register checkout coupons for money off of the total order. There is a limit of one per customer per day.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three or three “deals” unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- For deals where the pricing may vary, the customer must pay the highest of the amounts.
- Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
- We will honor five “scan guarantees” per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
If you are new to couponing, check out the How To Use Coupons Beginners Section.
How to Use Coupons at Harris Teeter
Harris Teeter operates over 200 stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia.
Use your Harris Teeter VIC Card every time you shop to receive special savings and benefits. Simply hand your VIC Card to the cashier whenever you shop and you’ll receive:
- Automatic savings on specially marked VIC items you’ll find throughout the store and in our weekly ad.
- A display of your VIC savings on the bottom of your register receipt.
Harris Teeter e-Vic Benefits
Once you have signed up for your Harris Teeter VIC Card you will be able to sign up for e-VIC benefits. This service notifies you when items you regularly buy are on sale!
Other e-VIC Features
- Personalized Weekly Emails
- e-VIC Item of the Week
- Online Shopping List
- e-VIC Coupons
- ht mobile
- e-VIC Member Only Discounts
- Weekly and Quarterly Sweepstakes
Also you will be able to link valuable manufacturer coupons directly to your VIC card. Look for great new offers in your Wednesday, Friday and Sunday e-VIC emails and browse the list of e-VIC coupons anytime it’s convenient for you. Click here to learn more about e-VIC Coupons.
The e-VIC Item of the Week is available for e-VIC members only. The discount is automatically taken at the register, no coupons to clip or carry!
Yourbucks offers or Catalina Deals are a great way to save money at Harris Teeter. Catalina Deals are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product. You can sign up on the A&P site to receive Your Bucks Alerts.
Also, visit the Coupon Network Yourbucks Site for even more deals available. There are more shown on this site however it’s still not all that are available. You can check the Catalina Deals tab above to see an up-to-date list of all known catalina offers. Also, keep your eye out for announcements that will print at the register for upcoming offers as well as hang tags at the store.
Tips on using the match ups
- Doubled Coupons: All coupons $.99 and under are doubled in these match ups.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
- Do Not Double Coupons: All coupon match ups below are shown as doubled. Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. This is a YMMV situation.
eCoupons available at Pathmark:
- Saving Star eCoupons – Sign up your Harris Teeter VIC Card with SavingStar. Clip the coupons to your card. When you purchase that item at Stop & Shop, the amount of the coupon will be deposited into your SavingStar account in approximately 7 days.
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons
Harris Teeter Coupons
To view the Harris Teeter Coupons on a mobile device you can head over here:
- Harris Teeter Coupon Match Ups here
- Latest Harris Teeter Deals here
- Harris Teeter Coupon Policy
- Ways to Save at Harris Teeter
Check out these other great savings tools:
Grocery Price Comparison – Check for the best prices on products you are shopping for.
Printable Coupons – Find out where to best all the best grocery coupons plus FAQ about printing coupons
Beginners Guide to Couponing – learn how to save money on groceries using coupons.
Image Credit: Target. Living Rich With Coupons is not affiliated with or sponsored by Target.