Drug Store Deals – 5/21 It’s a great week for drug store shopping! Some really nice deals. It’s easy to forget what the best deals are so we’ve compiled a list of this week’s BEST drug store deals you’ll want to snag before the week ends! Stop by CVS this week to get FREE U… Read More
Rite Aid Coupon Match Ups Week of 5/28:
Earn 200 Plenti Points wyb 2 (limit 4)
Earn 300 Plenti Points wyb $6 (limit 2)
Earn 1000 Plenti Points wyb $20 (limit 2)
Earn 1000 Plenti Points wyb $30 (limit 2)
Earn 300 Plenti Points wyb $13 (limit 2)
Rite Aid Rolling Deal Ideas Week of 5/28:
Rite Aid Rolling 5/28-6/3
You can Coupon Like a Pro at Rite Aid by rolling your Plenti Points to keep your out of pocket as low as possible. Rite Aid is a great place to stock up on all kinds of products from health and beauty aids to groceries. Be sure to check out the How to Build Your Stockpile at the Drugstores page to see all the Best Deals at all the drugstores this week. The post is updated every Monday with the newest deals for the week.
Rite Aid Monthly Deals
Rite Aid Monthly 4/23-5/27/17
These are the monthly PlentiPoints deals going on this month at Rite Aid. The limits shown (if any) are done per month, not per week. You can see your progress of the offers by checking the bottom of your receipt.
Submit Your Catalinas:
We depend on readers like you to keep the Catalina Offers up to date. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Catalina & Monthly Offers for Rite Aid
Kimberly-Clark Participating Paper Products (Includes Cottonelle, Kleenex, Scott and Viva)
Spend $25 + and get $5.00
All Rite Aid stores do not have a Catalina Machine so be sure to check with your store before making a purchase.
Monthly UP Reward Deals:
Rite Aid Monthly Deals 3/26/17-4/22/17
How to Use Coupons at Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a great place to save money using coupons. They have a lot of great rewards programs and there are always great Rite Aid Coupons available.
1. Sign Up for Rite Aid Wellness + Plenti Card
Signing up for the Rite Aid Wellness Card enables you to earn points for different levels of savings as follows:
With wellness+ with Plenti, you can enjoy the benefits of Rite Aid’s wellness+ program with a whole lot more.
- Member-only sale pricing and discounts throughout the store. Just check the weekly ad
- Boost your Plenti points balance with special weekly offers
- Earn Plenti points on things you buy every day at Plenti partners and hundreds of online retailers
- Use Plenti points for savings at checkout with Rite Aid and certain Plenti partners
- Chat live with a pharmacist! Members have 24/7 access to professional support
- Load and redeem valuable eCoupons on your favorite brands like P&G eSavers using your Plenti card for instant in-store savings when you scan with Load2Card
You still earn points on your Wellness card as follows:
- Silver Level (500 points) gives you 10% off your purchases (certain restrictions apply) for an entire year.
- Gold Level (1000 points) gives you 20% off your purchases (certain restrictions apply) for an entire year
2. Learn How Plenti Points Work
The Rite Aid Weekly Ad will advertise the Plenti Points Deals for the week. There are 2 kinds of deals you will see. The deals will be as follows:
Threshold Deals: These are deals that are Buy $XX worth of products or a group of products and get XX Plenti points back. An example is Buy $20 worth of Dove or Caress Products and earn 500 points.
Individual Deals: These are deals are are Buy a certain number of products and get XX Plenti points back. An example is Buy 2 Dove or Caress Products and earn 200 points.
If you haven’t already checked it out, you can also get bonus Plenti Household Offers to score even more points in addition to the regular points you’ll earn. These Plenti Household offers run on the same platform as SavingStar offers. You do not earn money back like SavingStar but instead earn Plenti points.
Important Note: If you have already saved a SavingStar offer on the main SavingStar page you will not see the offer available on the Plenti page. And, once you save it to your Plenti page, you can not save it to SavingStar. So another words, if you make a purchase of an item at Rite Aid that is located on both SavingStar and the Plenti Household offers, you will only be able to save and earn from one source.
Here are some important points about the Plenti Program:
- 100 Points is equivalent to $1.00. You must have at least 200 Plenti Points in order to redeem points.
- Points will be available to use at Rite Aid beginning 6 am the day after they are earned and will be good for at least 2 years.
- Purchases towards Plenti points promotions will track on your receipt so you do not have to buy the items all in one transaction.
- If you have enough Plenti points to cover your entire transaction, your points will also pay for tax.
- If you have enough Plenti points to cover your entire transaction, be sure to have the cashier scan your coupons BEFORE you present your Plenti Card.
- Rite Aid customers will continue to earn wellness+ points towards gold, silver and bronze status.
3. Stack Rite Aid In-Ad Coupons with Manufacturer Coupons
Rite Aid in-ad coupons are found in the Rite Aid Weekly Ad. The coupons are store coupons even though they say manufacturer coupon on them. The barcode starts with RC49 and these can be stacked with manufacturer coupons as per the Rite Aid Coupon Policy.
Also, be sure to check the Rite Aid Facebook Page for even more Rite Aid coupons.
4. Tips on using the match ups
Using the Living Rich With Coupons Rite Aid Match Ups save you tons of time. All the work is already done for you.
First be sure to Sign up for a FREE LRWC Plus account. When you sign up for a LRWC Plus account, you can save multiple shopping lists making it even easier for you to stay organized. Watch Cindy explain how the LRWC Plus accounts work
Our posting schedule for ShopRite is as follows:
- Tuesday: Preview Deals Posted
- Saturday: Complete Match Ups are ready
Some things to keep in mind when reading the match ups:
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups
5. Additional Ways to Save
Besides coupons and digital coupons, there are also rebate apps that can save you even more. Here are some of the apps available for Rite Aid:
Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
BerryCart is a rebate app geared towards organic, healthy, GMO Free Foods. Each week a variety of foods are added. To get the rebate you need to upload your receipt to the app and your rebate amount is added to your Berry Cart account.
Checkout51 is another rebate app. You make a purchase of any of the products from the list of current offers, upload your receipt to the app and receive money back into your Checkout51 account.
MobiSave is currently available for Apple based devices ONLY. Much like their predecessors, MobiSave offers you rebates on items that you can choose to purchase. Just take a picture of your itemized receipt and submit. Rebates are posted to your account normally within 24 hours. Cash out your account at any time, NO MINIMUMS to meet. Visit the Apple ITunes Store and download MobiSave for free!
We have four sections below to help you get started using coupons and saving money on your groceries. Click the links below to bring you to the section you are interested in reading about.
Table of Contents:
- Step By Step Guide to Get Started Saving Money on Groceries – 6 easy steps
- Step It Up a Notch – 5 More Steps to Save Even More
- Tons of Tips & Tricks to Help You Save Even More
- How to Use Living Rich With Coupons Site to Help Make Savings Even Easier
Stay connected with like minded couponers:
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
Be sure to print the New Rite Aid Coupon Policy to put in your coupon binder.
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
At Rite Aid, we gladly accept many coupon types—including manufacturer coupons found in newspapers and magazines, as well as print-at-home coupons—to ensure you get the most value for your dollar. We accept the following coupon types as detailed in the coupon acceptance guidelines listed below:
- Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a “5.”
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
- Rite Aid coupons are labeled “Valuable Coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “48.”
Internet/Print at Home coupons
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons.
Rite Aid and its business partners make electronic coupons available that can be loaded directly on a wellness+ card or Plenti card. The register automatically “rings” the coupon when the qualifying item is scanned. eCoupons are subject to the same rules as other coupons as defined in this policy.
Buy One, Get One Free
- Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one “cents off” coupon (a coupon of fixed value such as $.50, $1.25, etc.) in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One, Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item. Customers can use up to two coupons with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion, provided the total value of the coupons does not exceed the selling price of the two items combined.
- Buy One, Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One, Get One Free or with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion.
Total Purchase Coupons
- Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons, which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
- The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
- Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
- Coupons for individual items can also be used including another “48” coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction.
- Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES :
- Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
- More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
- All coupons match the item being purchased.
- The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.
No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item. Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
If you are new to couponing, check out the How To Use Coupons Beginners Section.