Shaws Coupon Match Ups – 8/7 Here are the Shaws Coupons and Deals for this week! View Full List of Deals: Shaws Coupons & Deals – Week of 8/7 Ways to Help you Save at Shaws: MyShaws Page for all the current deals Shaws Catalina Deals How to Save at Shaws Shaws Coupon Policy
Catalina Offers for Shaws
Catalina Coupons are coupons that print out of the Catalina machine at participating stores. These machines are just like the one pictured above and are usually located next to the register. These are sometimes referred to as “Your Bucks” Catalina Deals and are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a Catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Here are the current Shaws Catalina Deals:
NOTE: If your Catalinas do not print, the best thing to do is visit the Catalina Marketing site and complete the form provided
How to Use Coupons at Shaws
Shaws has 156 stores located in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Shaws Email Savings
Sign up for the Shaws email to get exclusive savings & promotions. Shaws does not have a store loyalty card.
Tips on using the match ups
- Doubled Coupons: All coupons $.99 and under are doubled in these match ups.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
- Do Not Double Coupons: All coupon match ups below are shown as doubled. Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. This is a YMMV situation.
eCoupons available at Shaws:
- Saving Star eCoupons – Since Shaws no longer has store loyalty cards, please call or stop by your store’s customer support desk to request a new Upromise card, which will also work on SavingStar. Once you receive this card in the mail, please be sure to add the new number to your SavingStar account before making any further purchases. You do not need to be a member of Upromise to use this card. Clip the coupons to your card. When you purchase that item at Shaws, the amount of the coupon will be deposited into your SavingStar account in approximately 7 days.
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the LRWC Beginners Section
Shaws Coupon Policy
View & Print the Shaws Coupon Policy:
Shaw’s promotes a coupon friendly shopping experience and encourages customers to participate in store, manufacturer and internet coupon use. The following policy guidelines are current, but Shaw’s may change this policy at any time and policy changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
Shaw’s adheres to individual State regulations regarding coupon acceptance in our stores. Please review the State Regulations regulation section below.
Coupons – Definition: Coupons are a form of tender to reduce an order total based on merchandise purchased. Retailers are not required by law to accept manufacturers’ coupon. Coupons can be in print and/or in electronic form, and may be integrated into the register systems where they are deducted automatically when all purchase requirements are met.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines:
- Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
- Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
- The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
- Other Retailer coupons are not accepted with the exception of valid Catalina manufacturer coupons for specific item(s) that Shaw’s carries and ‘manufacturer’ must be stated on the coupon. Other Retailer Catalina store coupons are not accepted.
- Any combined discounts, including coupons, may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- One store coupon and one valid manufacturer coupon may be applied to an item.
- Coupons may not be applied on a “free” item.
- Coupon must have a valid scanable barcode and a valid date to be accepted.
- Transactions may not be separated for the purpose of circumventing coupon policies.
- Shaw’s reserves the right to limit quantities.
- Photo copied, altered and/or fraudulent coupons will not be accepted.
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
- Shaw’s reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Doubling of Manufacturer Coupons:
- Shaw’s doubles valid manufacturers’ coupons that have a face a value up to 99¢. Coupons with a face value over 99¢ are redeemed at face value only.
- Mfg coupons that state “do not double” or “free” will not be doubled.
- No more than FOUR “like” (same UPC) Mfg coupons will be doubled per customer, per day. Any additional coupon(s) may be accepted at face value (not doubled) based upon product availability.
- Shaw’s store coupons may not be doubled.
- Manufacturer (Mfg) Internet coupons follow the same stated mfg coupon policies along with the following restrictions:
- Must be printed from a computer printer (no copies).
- Mfg internet coupons for free product are not accepted.
- All mfg internet coupons valued at $5 or more, including BOGO Internet coupons valued at $5 or more may be accepted based upon managerial review and approval.
- Shaw’s Internet Coupons are accepted with some restrictions:
- The coupons must state “Shaw’s” and be printed from a computer printer (no copies).
- Unless otherwise stated, limit ONE coupon of each type per customer per day.
- A Shaw’s Internet coupon will NOT exceed $10.
- Massachusetts: Coupons may not be accepted for non-flavored/white milk.
- Massachusetts: Coupons may not be accepted for cigarette or tobacco products.
- Maine: Coupons may not be accepted for milk.
- For all States other legal restrictions may apply.