Whole Foods Coupon Match Ups – 4/19 Here are the Whole Foods Coupon Match Ups for the week. New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons New to Couponing at Whole Foods? Check out the Whole Foods Deals page to see all the latest deals at Whole Foods…. Read More
View & Print the Whole Foods Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.