Family Vacation Tips
Don’t forget to share your own tips for making smooth family travel trips.
1. Make a Road Trip Countdown
This should help control the times you get asked “are we there yet?”
2. Use a shoe organizer to keep toys and snacks at hand
No more hunting for toys under the seats.
3. Play Road Trip Bingo or Scavenger Hunt
Use passing vehicles and landmarks in ways to keep them entertained.
4. Make eating on the go easier with a shower caddy
Makes it easier to eat on the go.
5. Use suction cups for holding toys and crayons
Keep their favorites at the reach of their fingertips.
6.Bring window clings
Love this idea! easier to remove than stickers.
7. Encourage good behaviour with these Kid Clips
Easy way for them to know if they are following the rules.
Tips to Live Thrifty Rich
8. Pack personalized travel snack boxes
Let them pack and keep their favorite snacks handy.
9. Bring a Travel Tray
Their own on-the-go playing surface!
10. Be ready with a DIY Car Sick Bag
Better safe than sorry!
Check out these DIY Ideas on LRWC: