Starting on 8/1 (that would be Saturday) there is suppose to be a new coupon book available at CVS. This coupon book is part of the CVS Pharmacy new Autofill program. The book will be filled with lots of CVS coupons which of course can be stacked with manufacturer coupons and/or Extra Care Rewards for great savings. The coupons in the book will be:
* (2) $4 off $20 purchase coupons
* $4 off $20 Diet or Nutrition products coupon
* $4 off $20 Facial Skin products coupon
* $2 off $10 Vitamin purchase coupon
* $2 off $10 Allergy products coupon
* $2 off $10 Oral Care products coupon
* $3 off $12 Eye Care products coupon
Most likely these books will be located by the pharmacy, however you may have to inquire at the pharmacy about there Autofill program in order to receive the book.
For me, this is the only way I can get a $4 off $20 coupon as I NEVER get them printing from the price check machine. In case you are unfamiliar with the price check machine, you can scan your CVS card at the red price check machine and out the side will print coupons.