Having a list of meals I know I have available to choose from keeps me flexible but focused at the same time. This week you will see some of the same items from last week as things did not go as planned. I am happy to say, even though the plan was not followed, we did not have to eat out or pick up fast food.
Remember that everything we are preparing for the week may not necessarily be something that I bought this week. I have quick a stockpile in my pantry and freezers that I can choose from.
Here is our flexible dinner menu:
- Homemade pizza
- BBQ Pork Sliders w/ sweet potato fries
- Chicken Stir Fry w/ rice (from last week)
- Breakfast for dinner
- Grilled steak, Wacky Mac pasta salad
- Tilapia, Rice Pilaf, Veggies (from last week)
- Pasta w/ meatballs & sausage