What are we planning for dinner this week. I’ll have to ask my chef. Right, I don’t have one. So I guess it’s up to me to decide.
I’ve got a lot going on this week so I planned ahead. My menu consists of a lot of items that I have already prepared. When I started making the menu I realized I had a lot of meals cooked with ground beef. Oh well, what can you do. Not how I normally like to prepare meals for the week but we’ll survive. I’m aiming for easy this week and this works.
Here is our plan for this week.
- Pasta with meatballs, salad (made sauce & meatballs on Sunday)
- Leftover Chili with salad
- Mini Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, vegetables (from the freezer)
- Chicken stir fry over rice
- Tilapia with Rice and vegetables
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Eat out
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?