Well my shopping trip was not what I expected due to me not feeling well so I really didn’t get that much. Thank goodness my stockpiles are back up because, ya know what, it doesn’t even matter. We have enough to feed us for a while. Oh, except, I have no ketchup. Yeap, ketchup of all things. I was informed that today. I said, you have to be mistaken, we have lots of ketchup. But, no…it was BBQ sauce I saw on the shelf. Note to self: Organize the shelves a little better.
Here is our plan for this week.
- Applebee’s Honey Grilled Salmon, Rice Pilaf, Veggies
- Pasta with meatballs and homemade sauce (frozen)
- London Broil, Sweet Potato Fries, salad
- Chicken with Panko Breading, Noodles, Veggies
- Homemade Pizza
- Leftovers or Soup & Sandwich
- Eat Out
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?