Devon over at Mama Cheaps came up with a great scenario to score Toy Story 1 & 2 (Blu-Ray) DVD Combo Packs Plus 2 Free Movie Tickets.
This is the current sale at Target:
- Toy Story 1 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack $22.99 (comes with free movie ticket, $8.50 value)
- Toy Story 2 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack $22.99 (comes with free movie ticket, $8.50 value)
Retail for both: $45.98 (plus two free tickets)
Here is the deal you can do:
- First, go here and Enter the UPC code from your old Toy Story DVD or VHS. You will then receive a $10 off coupon for each code you enter, good towards the purchase of a new Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack (for either movie). Enter 2 codes, print 2 $10 coupons.
- Then when you are at Target, have them price match against the current sale at Toys R Us: Which is both movies combo packs are on sale for $16.99/each. Bring the complete Toys R Us circular with you to Target.
- Then use your 2 $10 Coupons from step 1.
Here is a summary of the transaction:
Buy Toy Story 1 Blu Ray Combo Pack $22.99 $16.99 (w/ price match)
Buy Toy Story 2 Blu Ray Combo Pack $22.99 $16.99 (w/ price match)
-$10 Target Instant Savings wyb 2 (this is an instant savings at the register)
-(2)$10 Printable Coupon (from step 2 above)
Final Price: $3.98 for 2 Toy Story Movies Plus 2 Movie Tickets
NOTE: If your store will not honor the price match then you are still only paying: $15.98 for both movies and movie tickets.
Here is Target’s Price Match policy if you would like to bring it with you.