Update: Reader Melanie left a website that you can check the survey companies to see if they have been verified has a legitimate. You can check it out here. I have starred the survey companies below that have been verified.
This week I received 4 emails asking about different survey sites. I thought that was interesting since I had never even received 1 email asking about that and I’ve never posted about survey sites before. So, I thought it was a sign that I should post up a list of survey sites.
A few things you should know before starting with any of these or any other survey companies.
- Never pay money to participate in surveys.
- Set up an email account just for this. This way your personal email can stay separate from it.
- And, don’t expect to become rich with these surveys. If you are doing this to replace your income then this is not the thing to waste your time on. They can, however, add extra spending money or supplement your income depending on my much you participate.
So, with that said, here are a few survey companies as well as other money making opportunities you can try out. I, personally, have/am participating in a couple of these.
- BeRuby – Search the internet? Get paid to visit your favorite sites
- Global Test Market: Surveys ***Verified
- Ipos I-Say Surveys ***verified
- Inbox Dollars: Get paid to read emails, take surveys & more
- Online Customer Surveys
- Survey Head ***Verified
- Vindale – Product Reviews
- Cash Crate
- Fusion Cash
- Lightspeed Consumer Panel
- Neilson Digital Voice
- Snap Dollars – Sign up for freebies, surveys & more
- Springboard America: Take online polls
- Valued Opinions: Market Research Survey ***Verified
Please let us know if you have tried any of these and what your experience has been.