Okay guys, we’ve got a great giveaway that starts today and running through the end of the month. It’s a $100 Grocery Store Gift Card (winner choses the store) and it’s courtesy of Cellfire. And we all know how far we can stretch a $100 gift card. 🙂
I’m sure most of you have used Cellfire but if you haven’t, they are ecoupons that are loaded directly to your store loyalty cards such as ShopRite, Genuardi, Safeway, Kroger and much more. The amount of the coupon is automatically deducted at checkout.
You just head over to the Cellfire site and register your store loyalty card, “clip” your coupons and the coupon amount is deducted at checkout.
Right now at ShopRite you can get:
- $0.55/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bar
- $0.55/1 Trix Cereal
- $0.40/1 Yoplait cups
- And more!
Participating stores include Baker’s, Carrs, City Market, Dillons, Dominick’s, Fry’s, Genuardi’s, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen’s, Pavilions, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Randall’s, Safeway, Scott’s, Shop Rite, Smith’s, Tom Thumb, Vons.
Cellfire is offering one LRWC reader a $100 gift card to any grocery store they choose. Here is how to enter:
- Head over to Cellfire and clip your coupons. Leave a comment that you are a current Cellfire user
- Head over to Cellfire and register your store loyalty card. Leave a comment that you are a new user.
- Cellfire is not available at your store? No worries. Just leave a comment and tell us which store you would like to see Cellfire offered at.
Giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on 06/30/10. Winner will be notified via email. Winner must be in the USA and 18 years of age or older. Good Luck!!