If you are signed up to receive ShopRite updates you probably received an email announcing ShopRite’s new Save To Card Coupons. These coupons can be put directly onto your Price Plus card. I am still waiting for some clarification about this so I don’t have all the details yet but I just wanted to pass along what I know so far.
- These coupons are the same coupons from Coupons.com. Once they are “clipped” to your Price Plus card, you lose the opportunity to print them out.
- You will need to register your price plus card in order to load the eCoupons on your card.
- From what I can see so far, they do not double but I will be happy to be proven wrong on that.
- Also, it appears that you will only be able to use 1 eCoupon per product.
- The coupon amount will be deducted off your receipt just like cellfire. If you forget to redeem an offer, it will print on your register receipt as a reminder so you can make the purchase the next time you shop.
- I am waiting to see if these can be stacked with manufacturer coupons.
Don’t forget, you can also take advantage of the following:
- Cellfire: eCoupons saved to your Price Plus card
- Your Bucks: Extra catalinas offers sent to your email or via text message
- ShopRite Family Rewards: Rewards points you receive for select products. Reward points can then be turned in for prizes or even ShopRite coupons.
- ShopRite Baby Bucks: Every time you spend $100.00 on Baby Bucks products during a cycle, you’ll automatically be rewarded with a $10 Baby Bucks Coupon at the bottom of your receipt.
If anyone has tried using these please let us know how it went. I’ll post more as I find out.