Here is our plan for this week. You’ll notice we’ll be eating a lot of fish this week. It seems we lightened up on that a bit since daughter #2 has been home from college and does not like fish. So, I haven’t made it that often and I’ve got a lot in the freezer that I need to start using up since it’s been in there a while. So, she’ll have to adjust and go with the flow. We have a saying in this house, “This is not a restaurant, I am not a chef, you eat what is on the table”. So, with that said, here is our plan for the week.
- London Broil on the grill, Pasta Salad, Broccoli
- Panko Breaded Tilapia, Rice Pilaf, Salad
- Grilled Salmon, Wacky Mac Pasta Salad
- Pasta, Salad, Texas Toast
- Grilled Tilapia, Rice, Broccoli
- Grilled Chicken Sausage over Rice with Sautéed Onions
- Eat Out!
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?