I’m happy that I am stocking back up on meat & fish. It makes meal planning so much easier. Daughter #1 will be coming home this weekend so I’ve been planning for extra food to be eaten and taken away again as my kids like to go food shopping in my pantry. Here is what we have planned for the week:
- Flank Steak, Corn on the Cob, Grilled Zucchini & Onions
- Chicken Stirfry over rice (need to use up some green peppers I found in the frig)
- Chicken Franks, Beans, Salad
- Grilled Chicken, Pasta Salad, Broccoli
- London Broil, Noodles, Broccoli
- Eat out!
- Yankee Game & maybe burgers after – not sure yet.
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?