This is the second week in a row that I have been slacking and not getting my menu together until Tuesday. These last couple of weeks have been so busy for me and with my *baby* going off to college on Saturday, we have even more to do. But, I still need to plan a menu, now more then ever, because it’s times like this that take out will take over if I let it. So, I took a few minutes, dug through the rest of the meat & fish I had left in the freezer and planned a menu.
- Monday: Last night we had the pasta & homemade marinara sauce
- Tuesday: Grilled Tilapia, Rice Pilaf & Broccoli
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Sausage wraps with peppers & onions
- Thursday: Foil Wrapped Salmon & Foil Wrapped Potatoes, Salad
- Friday: Pasta with leftover sauce & chicken sausage, Salad
- Saturday: Dinner at the College….and mom crying 🙁
- Saturday: Pork Roast on the grill, Sweet Potato fries, Broccoli
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?