This is my third week slacking off on my menu planning. I’m going to have to assign one of you to email me to remind me to do my menu 🙂
Lucky for me, I had a few ideas in my head so I wasn’t scrambling yesterday and I had some meat that I had purchased over the weekend that had not found it’s way into the freezer yet so I had something to work with. Here is what we have planned:
- Chicken Parm & whole wheat pasta.
Here is a tip: I bought 3 packages of chicken. I cooked all of the chicken on Monday. Made chicken parm with 1/3 of it, and freezing the other 2/3 for a quick dinner
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast, Brown Rice, Broccoli
- Salmon on the grill, Foil packets Red Potatoes (you can see the simple recipe here), Broccoli
- Chicken Ceasar Salad (using chicken precooked on Monday)
- Eat Out
- Chicken Sausage on the Grill, with sauteed onions & green peppers over rice
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes?