Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Food Lion Apple Juice 64 oz – $1.25
Pop Secret Popcorn 3 pk – $0.99
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from 8/29 RP or HERE
Wisk Laundry Detergent – $3.99
Use $3/1 coupon from 8/29 RP or
as low as $0.99
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 8 ct – $1.25 (Buy 4 Get $1 off, Buy 5 Get $2 off, Buy 6 Get $3 off your next purchase*)
$0.30/2 coupon from 9/19 SS
Buy 6 Grands Biscuits 8 ct $1.25 each = $7.50
Use (3) $1/2 printable
Get $3 off your next purchase
Final Cost: $0.25 each after all coupons and discounts
*catalina runs through 10/3
You can check out the rest of the match ups here.