Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Seedless Red Grapes $0.99 lb
Hamburger Helper – $0.88
Buy 4 and use $1/4 coupon from 10/17 Smart Source insert
or Buy 3 and use $0.75/3 printable
Hungry Man XXL Dinners – $4.99 BOGO
Buy 1 and use $2/1 printable
Farm Rich Value Pack Snacks 30 oz – $7.49 BOGO
Buy 1 and use $2/1 coupon from 8/29 Smart Source insert
or $0.75/1 coupon from 8/29 Smart Source insert or here
as low as $1.74
You can check out the rest of the match ups here.