Well, it’s been such a busy couple of days with so many awesome deals that I barely had time to post this. So, I’m a day late posting my menu plan but I didn’t have to worry about dinner yesterday. My mom brought over her delicious chicken soup. So, yummy, and so nice not to have to worry about dinner. Thanks Mom 🙂
Here is what’s going on for the rest of the week:
- Breaded Chicken, Butternut Squash Fries (thanks Stephanie!), Salad
- London Broil on the grill, Rice, Green Beans
- Beef Stir Fry with leftover London Broil
- Mozzarella Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
- Roasted Tilapia with Lemon Herb Matzo Crust, Rice Pilaf, Veggies
- Eat out!
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?