Who says five dollars can’t buy a lot?!? Listen to what Evelyn had to say about her trip to Target…
I went to Target this morning with only $5 in my pocket, and a need to get organic milk as we just ran out. I came out with A LOT more than my carton, and have change to spare! I’ve always cut coupons and used them (even in college) but I thought that if I saved $10 on $50 – $75 of groceries, I did well. Then we went from two incomes to one, and added a third child…the finances became extremely tight. In comes your blog…now I save at the very least- over 50% on my bill (and doubling coupons is non-existent here!), and I just can’t thank you enough!!!
Horizon 2% Organic Milk (64 oz. carton)- $3.79
Box of Finish Powerball Tabs (20 count)- $3.79
Garnier cleansing cloths -$4.14 price drop
4 Vitamin waters (gave up pop, so Vitamin waters are my new “addiction”)- $4.00
1 Rimmel mascara – $2.99
2 M&M valentine candy- $.99/each
(1) $1.50 Target Finish Coupon
(1) $2.25 off 1 box of Finish Dishwasher Detergent (insert coupon)
(1) $2 off Target Rimmel item
(1) $2 off any Rimmel item (Facebook)
(1) B3G1 free Target hangtag coupon (on Stur-D vitamin water bottle)
(2) B1G1 free Vitamin waters (Coupons.com)
(1) $2 off Target Garnier Cleanser
(1) $2 off any Garnier Cleaner (insert coupon)
(1) $1 off any 2 Mars Valentine candy (coupons.com)
(1) $1 off any Horizon item (web coupon)
Total OOP: $4.18!! Saved: $17.75!! Woo hoo!!
If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway.