This hot Living Social Deal is back today. You can get a $20 Soap.com certificate for only $10. And, if you are new to Living Social. Plus you can score Free shipping at Soap.com when you spend $25 or more. The deal is under Seattle Washington.
- Offer only applies to the following brands: Accu-Clear, Align, Always, Ariel, Aussie, Bold, Bounce, Bounty, Braun, Camay, Cascade, Charmin, Cheer, Clairol, Clearblue Easy, CoverGirl, CoverGirl & Olay, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Duracell, Era, Fact Plus, Febreze, Fixodent, Gain, Gillette, Gleem, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Ivory, Ivory Snow, Joy, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Olay, Old Spice, Oral B, Pantene, Pepto-Bismol, Prilosec, Puffs, Pur, SafeGuard, Scope, Secret, Swash, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide, Tide To Go, Vicks
- Limit one per household, buy 1 additional as a gift
- Shipping and handling charges are not included and will be calculated at time of checkout
- Free overnight delivery on your order of $25 or more
- Promotional value expires on December 28, 2011
Checkout what reader Julianna said about getting the deal the other day:
The LivingSocial.com deal has been awesome thanks again for posting it!
(1) Swiffer Wet Jet Cleaning Pad refill – $13.15
(1) Swiffer WetJet Wood Floor Solution – $5.85
(1) Swiffer 360 Duster Kit – $5.00
(1) Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub – $1.19
I filled my cart to $25.19 so that I would qualify for free 2 day shipping on orders over $25. And I took the advice from a response on the post and went to soap.com through eBates.com, where I got a $5 credit for signing up and should get 5.5% back on my soap.com order.
My LivingSocial.com certificate was free (thanks to the 3 of your readers who purchased it under me!) my shipping was free, and I should be getting a total of $6.44 from Ebates. The total charged to my credit card was $6.24 (tax included). This was one of the best deals I’ve gotten!
The only problem I had was an issue when I went to check out: The certificate only took off the purchase price of the most expensive thing in my basket ($13.15). I called soap.com’s customer service and they took care of it by crediting my account the extra $6.85 to get my discount up to the full $20. Great customer service!