Unique Sweet Potato Recipes
Yesterday we started with some new and unique ways to make some of the classic Thanksgiving Favorites. Today’s recipes are for Sweet Potatoes. These recipes sound delicious.
If you missed yesterday’s recipes, you can check out the list of Unique Green Bean Casserole Recipes
Here are some great recipes I found:
- Sweet Potato Casserole: This recipe includes dried apricots and is topped with oatmeal, brown sugar and walnuts.
- Ol No. 7 Yams: Paula Deen’s recipe has quite a kick – bourbon!
- Sweet Potato Casserole: Another casserole from the Food Network.
- Soul Sweet ‘Taters: From The Pioneer Woman. Mash up the potatoes and top with brown sugar, butter and pecans then bake.
- Rhoda’s Candied Sweet Potatoes – Kicked Up! Emeril Lagasse does kick up this recipe with orange juice, vanilla beans and bourbon.
- Classic Candied Sweet Potatoes: Betty Crocker’s basic recipe.
- Sweet Potato Puffs: Another recipe from Betty Crocker, not quite as basic!
- Maple Candied Yams: Baked with maple syrup.
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes: Mash them up with half & half, syrup and butter.
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes with Applesauce: Free up your oven and stove with this recipe!
- Baked Sweet Potato: The simplest recipe of all! Just bake them!
And the traditional recipe: Old-Fashioned Candied Sweet Potatoes: Whole Foods’ recipe. Marshmallows and pecans are optional.