Unique Turkey Recipes
Last Monday, we started with some new and unique ways to make some of the classic Thanksgiving Favorites. Today’s recipes are on cooking your Turkey! There are several ways you can cook a turkey. In this post I am including different ways to cook your turkey and a few different recipes.
If you missed the other recipes, you can check out the list of:
- Unique Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Unique Sweet Potato Recipes
- Unique Pumpkin Recipes
- Unique Stuffing Recipes
- Unique Apple Pie Recipes
- Unique Cranberry Recipes
Here are some great recipes I found:
- World’s Simplest Thanksgiving Turkey: From the TV Food Network.
- Spice-Rubbed Turkey with Garlic-Pear Puree: Spices are rubbed on the turkey before cooking it, then its served with a garlic-pear puree.
- Oven Bag Holiday Turkey: This recipe is on the Reynold’s website.
- Roast Turkey Breast with Herb Butter: If you are going to just make a turkey breast, Rachael Ray’s recipe is a good one.
- Foil Tent Roasted Turkey: Another recipe from Reynolds.
- Roast Turkey with Cranberry Orange Glaze: This recipe is from Butterball. In the last 45 minutes of cooking you add the cranberry orange glaze.
- Herb Roasted Turkey with Pan Gravy: This recipe comes from the Campbell’s Kitchen and is pictured above.
- How to Grill a Turkey: Yup, fire up your grill and you can cook your turkey on it!
- Maple-Roasted Turkey with Sage, Smoked Bacon, and Cornbread Stuffing: Maple syrup is used as a glaze on the turkey that is then topped with bacon.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast: A simple recipe using the crock pot.
- Using a Microwave to Prepare a Thanksgiving Turkey: I’m not saying this is the way to go, but you never know what can happen and your microwave may save the day.
And this is how I prepare my turkey: How to Brine a Turkey.