ShopRite Deals for the week of 6/17/12
New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the LRWC Beginners Section
Tips on using the match ups:
- Doubled Coupons: All coupons $.99 and under are doubled in these match ups. If your ShopRite doubles differently, please adjust the final price accordingly. Make sure to check out the Full List of ShopRite Double Coupon Stores.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
- Do Not Double Coupons: All coupon match ups below are shown as doubled. Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. This is a YMMV situation.
- ShopRite eCoupons: ShopRite eCoupons usually disappear quickly however once they are clipped, they are in your account until they expire. eCoupons shown in the match ups may only be available to those that clipped them already.
- Catalina Deal Ideas: All catalina deal ideas are calculated on the Pre-Price Plus prices. Although these deals almost always work this way, at the time of the posting it has not been confirmed. You can watch the comments to see if others have had success. Also, when doing the deals, please be sure to check your pre-price plus prices as they may differ from those posted here. If your total is not met or if you have bought an incorrect product or size, your catalina will not print!
How to Create Your Custom Shopping List:
- Click on the box next to the item you would like to buy at the store
- The item will be placed in your shopping list.
- The list will appear from the right bottom of this site
- Once you are done, click print.
- Look for the to find the best stockpile prices
::Buy $75 Get $25 ShopRite Gift Card Deal
Buy $75 in any combination of products from KRAFT, P&G, GENERAL MILLS, UNILEVER OR TYSON and get a $25 ShopRite Gift Card (no gas cards this year).
How it Works:
This deal tracks on your Price Plus card for the entire week through 6/23. So, you can purchase products from these manufacturers in multiple transactions throughout the week. Once you hit the $75 mark, you will get a certificate printed at the bottom of your register receipt.
Once you earn your certificate, you pick up a gift card at the gift card display in the store and bring it the register to have it activated.
Qualifying purchases are calculated BEFORE taxes, bottle deposits or fees, and the face value of manufacturer coupons and AFTER ShopRite store coupons, ShopRite Price Plus club card deductions and any doubled or tripled value of manufacturer coupons.
Now, I can tell you that, in the past, offers that have stated the same thing, have worked on pre-price plus prices just like every other offer. And, the ones last year worked off of Pre-Price Plus prices as well. But, having said that, I can not guarantee that it will happen with this. Like any kind of deal, we have to see how it goes. The good thing is that since this is tracking throughout the week, we can tell right away how it is working out (as long as it keeps a running total on your receipt).
Here are possible double dips on catalina deals currently running:
Buy 2 Get $4 Catalina
Clairol Natural Instinct Hair Color
Buy 2 Get $6 Catalina
Kraft Refrigerated Jell-O
6/11/12 – 7/8/12
Buy 3 get a $2.00 Catalina
Buy 4 get a $3.00 Catalina
Buy 5 or more get a $4.00 Catalina
Sale Items in Circular included in the Deal:
Note: Because these are unadvertised deals, prices may vary by store so please check your prices before you head to the register.
Need information about their coupon policy? Make sure to check out the Coupon Policy Page
NOTE: If your catalinas do not print, the best thing to do it to contact Catalina Marketing. Their info is: 1-888-826-8766 or via email [email protected]
This list is for personal use only and is the property of Living Rich Media, LLC. Any use of this list for any other purpose is in violation of copyright laws.
Image Credit: ShopRite®. Living Rich With Coupons is not affiliated with or sponsored by ShopRite.