Do It Yourself Drawer Organizer
Have a messy drawer? While looking for a thrifty way to organize my make up drawer, I spotted this super cheap way to make drawer organizers out of cereal boxes! Cute, easy and thrifty! Everything I love 🙂
What you will need:
- Cereal/Bars/pasta Boxes (anything will work)
- Fun Colored Duct Tape
- Scotch Tape
- Cut the boxes to the depth of your drawer
- Organize the boxes in the drawer so it fits the way you want it to
- Scotch tape the boxes together
- Put duct tape over the boxes to give it a great finish!
If you want to use wrapping paper check out how from The Stonybrook House!