Unique Mashed Potato Recipes
I love making unique recipes for Thanksgiving along with some of the classic Thanksgiving Favorites. Today’s recipes are Mashed Potatoes!
If you missed the other recipes, you can check out the list of:
- Unique Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Unique Sweet Potato Recipes
- Unique Pumpkin Recipes
- Unique Stuffing Recipes
- Unique Apple Pie Recipes
- Unique Cranberry Recipes
- Unique Turkey Recipes
Here are some great recipes I found:
- Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Alton Brown’s recipe includes grated Parmesan.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Paula Deen includes sour cream in her recipe.
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes: This recipe comes from the Barefoot Contessa and calls for both buttermilk and regular milk.
- Chive and Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Tyler Florence’s recipe (pictured above).
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes: Hellman’s recipe calls onions, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Paula Deen makes this recipe and includes bacon, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Baked Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan Cheese and Bread Crumbs: This recipe from “Everyday Italian” also includes mozzarella.
- Grainy Mustard Mashed Potatoes: Cook the potatoes in milk and half & half and whole-grain mustard gives this recipe a kick.
- As Good as Mashed Potatoes But Fat Free!: From the Idaho Potato Commission!
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes for Crock Pot: Make these potatoes ahead of time and then put them in the crock pot to keep them warm. This recipe includes cream cheese and sour cream.
And for a more traditional recipe from Idaho Potato Commission: Traditional Mashed Idaho® Potatoes