Michelle T headed to CVS to make use of a Nivea expiring coupon. She picked up a few other items while she was there and I think she did pretty great! Here’s what she got:
- (1) Brookside chocolate $3.00
- (1) Allegra 30 count $17.99
- (1) Clear shampoo $4.99
- (1) Nivea lip butter $4.19
- (1) $4/$20 purchase CVS Coupon
- (1) $1/1 Brookside Smooth Dark Chocolate Covered Real Fruit Juice Pieces, exp. 4/20/13 (SS 02/24/13)
- (1) $2.50/1 Brookside Chocolate CVS Coupon (NLA)
- (1) Nivea Free Item Coupon (deducted $3.99)
- (1) $6/1 Allegra Item, exp. 4/13/13 (RP 03/17/13)
- (1) $4.99 Clear Hair Care CVS Coupon (Red Coupon Machine)
- $7.00 ECB
Total OOP: $1.43 including tax
Received: $5.00 ECB (Allegra), $1.25 Ibotta Deposit (Clear Hair Care)
- (1) Revlon eye shadow 5.99
- (1) Revlon shadow stick 9.79
- $4/$12 Cosmetic Purchase CVS Coupon (Red Coupon Machine)
- (2) $3/1 Revlon Cosmetic Eye CVS Coupon (Red Coupon Machine)
- $5.00 ECB from transaction #1
Total OOP: $1.88 including tax
Received: $7.00 ECB (Revlon)
Be sure to check out the rest of the CVS Coupon Match Ups for the week!
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!