Chocolate Blueberry Crepes Recipe
I absolutely love blueberries! Summer is known as berry season which means we see some great deals on locally grown blueberries, strawberries, etc. My favorite berry is blueberries. At only 80-calories per cup, I can sit and eat them by the handful as a delicious guilt-free snack. Plus I love that blueberries are a fruit that can be frozen so we can really stock up when prices are good.
Here are some reasons why blueberries are great for you:
- They’re packed with more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable.
- They are bursting with vitamins A and C, zinc, potassium, iron, calcium, and magnesium, and they’re also high in fiber.
- They boost our immunity against everyday illnesses.
- Blueberries help neurons in the brain talk to each other, significantly improving learning function, motor skills, and memory.
- Like cranberries, they also help protect against urinary tract infections.
- They can help relieve both diarrhea and constipation.
- They help fight belly fat.
Because I love blueberries so much, I’m always interested in new recipes I come across using blueberries. I’m a fan of crepes however I’ve never been brave enough to try to make them myself! This Chocolate Blueberry Crepes Recipe has inspired me to give them a try! What’s not to love…especially with chocolate and blueberries in them…two of my favorites!
Head on over to TheDailyMeal.com for the full recipe and instructions!
Have fun and enjoy!