Super Bowl Appetizers & Snacks
By: Gigi Howe
This is the weekend for the Super Bowl. Are you going to watch the game.. or just watch the commercials? 😉 For myself, I am excited that its taking place in my home state.
I’ve been looking up some fun recipes for the big game. And believe it or not, so many of them look good (I think you can believe it) that I have decided to post a few links with some tasty recipes. Some of the recipes are much easier than others but they all look good. I’m not including any recipes that I see as possible “recipe fails” like the stadium built from crackers or a helmet carved out of a watermelon. They are hysterical but we’re going for hopefully tasty here, not necessarily flashy 🙂
- 50 Super Bowl Snacks – Food Network’s list of 50 recipes from Guacamole to Sliders.
- 11 Healthy Super Bowl Snacks – Dips, desserts and more from Health.com
- Super Bowl Recipes – AllRecipe.com’s list. They also have a video for a “Pile High Snack Stadium” which is fun to watch.
- Gluten Free Super Bowl Snacks These recipes look good for any time.
- Super Bowl Snacks Ideas: 16 Recipes To Serve At Your Football Party – From The Huffington Post. I have to admit that the pics on this site made me hungry! 😉
- Food.com’s Super Bowl Appetizer & Snack Recipes – Although it won’t be popular with everyone at my house, I am going to make the Baba Ganoush. Don’t care for that? There are over 1,500 recipes to choose from!
- Super Bowl Party Menu – from Good Housekeeping. Has many categories of recipes to drool over 😉
Also, don’t forget check out our post 9 Tips for Saving Money at Your Super Bowl Party.
Have fun and enjoy!