ExtraSavings at CVS All Summer Long
With summer officially upon us, I’m sure you guys need your “go to” store for last minute essentials to keep you going throughout these busy summer weeks. I know I sure do! My store of choice has been CVS this summer – there is a store just down the street from our home and I’ve found that I can rely on CVS for all the little things my family needs this time of the year.
We are lucky to live just a few miles from the beach here at the beautiful Jersey Shore! With the beach so close comes lots of Saturday beach trips. Now that we’ve got a toddler in our midst (she was just a baby!) as well as an 8-month old, beach trips are much different! No more need to pack headphones and magazines for a relaxing afternoon, now it’s time to pack sand pails, shovels, baby sunscreen, goggles, beach balls, a first aid kit, the list goes on! As we got ready for our first trip to the beach as a family of 4, I realized I was in need of so many kid-friendly beach essentials. Did I want to spend a crazy amount of money on a sand pail set down at the beach? Well of course not!
CVS quickly came to mind – my go to for all my summer needs! Using my ExtraCare Card, I scored all we needed for a trip to the beach with kids at such reasonable prices – all beach essentials were 20% off plus part of a gas card promotion the week I shopped! Score! I got Annabelle’s much needed sand pail set, sunscreen (I’m such a fan of the spray sunscreen over lotion for kids), a beach ball, goggles, a beach towel and of course I needed a small first aid kit for our bag.
Here is Annabelle before we left for the beach – she was so excited to get there and use her near gear!
We had a blast this 4th of July weekend spent on the beautiful Jersey Shore. Going to the beach prepared makes for such an enjoyable experience – our kids were happy, protected and entertained and we made some awesome memories!
So be sure to use your CVS ExtraCare Card all summer long! There are so many great ways to save at CVS:
- in-store coupons from the CVS Coupon Printer
- weekly ECB promotions which can all be found in the awesome CVS myweeklyad
- money saving coupons sent to your e-mail address which can be printed or loaded to your ExtraCare Card
- summer promotions such as the ongoing spend $30 on participating products and get a $10 gas gift card
- and more!
And just a reminder, the CVS Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards for Summer 2014 are here! There are several ways that you can get them:
- by scanning your ExtraCare Card at the CVS Coupon Printer;
- by logging into your CVS Account and either printing them from there or sending them directly to your ExtraCare Card; or
- by using your ExtraCare Card the next time you shop at CVS and they will print at the bottom of your register receipt.
No matter how you get them, enjoy the extra CVS cash!
Now for the fun! Today we are starting a Beach Essentials goodie package giveaway filled with fun stuff for the beach which includes a sand Pail set, beach towel, beach ball, goggles, sunscreen and first aid kit. One lucky LRWC reader will enjoy their very own CVS beach essentials package! Enter below (comments to this post or comments on Facebook do not count as entries) and let us know if you have been to the beach yet this year and if so, where did you go. Good luck!
Here is how to Enter:
- Log in below (it may take a second to load) using your Facebook or email address. And let us know if you have been to the beach this summer and if so, where.
You can do none, 1 or all of these. The more points, the better your chance of winning.
- For +1 point, become a Living Rich With Coupons fan on Facebook. Click the green “I’m a fan” button. If you are already a fan you will get this entry.
- For another +1 point, Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the Tweet icon. A pop up box will appear so you can easily tweet your entry. Then paste the url in the box.
- Then, for a bonus 2 points, subscribe to the Living Rich With Coupons Daily Deals Mailing List.
Be sure to add ([email protected]) to your contacts or check your spam folders at the end of the giveaway.
I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy for the next three weeks for this #ExtraSavings at CVS campaign. Please join in the fun by posting to your own website, Facebook page or Twitter feed and use the hashtag #ExtraSavings. While I am being sponsored to help lead this campaign, all opinions expressed about CVS/pharmacy are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.