Super Bowl Recipe Ideas
By: Gigi Howe
The weekend is here, the Super Bowl! Whether you’re a football fan or not, everyone seems to enjoy Super Bowl Sunday.. for the game, commercials, gatherings or the food! I did a little research and found some interesting recipes to share.. something a little out of the ordinary. I have a few in mind to make myself.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out some of our recent posts: Top 10 Super Bowl Appetizers & Snacks, 9 Tips for Saving Money on Your Super Bowl Party and Cindy’s Money-Saving Tips for Your Game Day on the Rachael Ray Show.
Here we go!
- Need a recipe for Chili? We have a few of them right here on LRWC: Cindy’s Thirty Minute Chili, Three-Bean Turkey Chili (you could use ground beef if you prefer), Red Beans and Rice and Black Bean Chili
- Chicken Wings: Check out Food Network’s 50 Wing Recipes. I really think you’ll find a recipe you’ll like among the 50 they have listed!
- White Pizza Dip: This dip is made with grape tomatoes, mozzarella, cream cheese, provolone and Parmesan cheese. I dare you to visit this page and not drool.
- Need a complete set of ideas on what to make for Sunday? Take a look at The Pioneer Woman’s Super Bowl Food article. She lists appetizers, main dishes and desserts. Kind of makes you ask, why can’t we have the Super Bowl more than once a year! 😉
- Savory Monkey Bread: This is right up my alley. Cut up a loaf of bread, add in some pesto sauce and cheese then bake it.
- Did you catch Cindy on The Rachael Ray Show this week? Here are the recipes for the Cheese Balls: 6 Incredible Cheeseball Recipes You Need to Make This Game-Day Weekend that were made on the show. Also take a look at 7 Perfect Nacho Recipes.
Have fun on Sunday!