Are you ready for some football! The Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots are getting ready to go head to head this Sunday! I can’t wait to watch them battle it out to see who will win the big game.
One of my favorite things to do on the Super Bowl, is preparing the fun food for my friends and family as we get ready for this entertaining filled day. Take a look at my top 10 list of creative and easy ways to make your day festive, yummy, and football ready.
1. Crescent Pizza Pockets: by: Pillsbury – They are like mini Stromboli footballs…how cute! I will definitely be adding this to my list to make for Sunday!
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberries Footballs: by: Living Rich with Coupons – Chocolate Covered Strawberries with a twist…make them look like footballs! This is a sweet treat that everyone will enjoy!
3. Peanut Butter Football Dip: by: Crazy for Crust – You can’t go to a party without having a dip! A football shaped sweet dip filled with peanut butter and chocolate…Heaven!
4. Football Bites with Sausage and Cheddar: by: Gimme Some Oven – This only takes 10 minutes to put together..sounds easy peasy to me! Great for the kiddos to help out too! These little bites will sure be a winner!
5. Spicy-Sweet Deviled Eggs: by: My Recipes – The football game can be sweet and maybe a little spicy. So these little deviled eggs make for a creative and fun dish to serve.
6. Football Pretzel Sticks: by: She Saved – What a fun and easy snack idea! This would be fun for the kiddos to put together as well. Great for adding to your party decor.
7. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites: by: Gal on a mission – Here is a healthy alternative to the buffalo chicken wing. Just use Cauliflower and buffalo sauce…yum-o!
8. Ice Cream Football Sandwiches: by: The Celebration Shoppe – Wow! This is a simple and perfect way to serve a yummy treat for the big game. I will be adding this to my list for Sunday too!
9. Mini Corn Dog Muffins: by: Iowa Girl Eats – Mini Hot Dogs are always a crowd favorite, but why not twist it and make it a corn dog. They are easy to eat and delicious!
10. Mini Mexican Pizzas: by: Finger Prickin Good – It’s a football fiesta after-all! This is a quick and easy meal or snack to make. Perfect for individual portions. Love this idea!