All you need is love, right? That’s what the Beetles say. Valentine’s Day is a special day to share some love and appreciation! Whether its with your significant other, kids, friends, or maybe your animal! There are many ways to share some affection. I gathered up to my top favorite gifts and treats that are easy and simple to put together for your loved ones! <3
1. Love Bug Fruit Cups – by: The NY Melrose Family – How stinkin cute are these! Your kiddos will love this and its super easy peasy to make!
2. Mozzarella Cheese Filled Hearts – by: I love to cook – These look delicious! Creatively made cheese filled hearts. A great starter appetizer to make for a stay at home meal!
3. DIY Love Coupon Gift – by: The Dating Divas – This is my favorite because its about coupons! Now I know they’re not real coupons, but its real feelings that you could put together for your significant other. Love and of course stealing this idea!
4. Shooting for Brownie Points (Teachers Gift) – by: Shake the Salt – What a simple and creative way to score brownie points for your teacher! Your teacher may even give you a good grade for this!
5. Valentines Oreo Pops – by: Makoodle – These are so cute and great for all ages! Oreos dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles! Yummy!
6. DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Basket (For Him) – by: Darling Doodles Design – This is surly a sweet treat for your sweetie! Just put together all his favorite candies in one basket with little sayings about how you feel about him.
7. Spa in a Jar – by: The Gunny Sack – Can’t think of an idea to give your loved one? This is an easy ‘DIY’ gift that is not only impressive, but also fun to make! This gift can be given on many occasions too!
8. Love you a Latte – by: The Tom Kat Studio – I love this! This is great for any coffee lover and the saying is way to cute. Great gift for a teacher, friend, or significant other!
9. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookies – by: Latest Food – Wow! I am totally making these on Valentine’s Day! Yum-O!
10. Chocolate Carmel Pretzel Bites – by: Two Sisters Crafting – A perfect bite for sweet and salty goodness! This is great to make for any holiday, but Valentine’s Day is all about sharing sweets with your loved ones!