How Does Kellogg’s Family Rewards Work
Have you often wondered How Does Kellogg’s Family Rewards Work? Well, now would be a great time to learn. Kellogg’s Family Rewards has just made a huge update to their program making it even easier for you to earn points on your Kellogg’s purchases.
Previously you had to submit codes found on specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s products to earn your points. Not anymore. Now, you can simply add your store’s loyalty card which will track your qualifying purchases and automatically and add them right to your account.
Not all stores are participating so be sure to check the list, by entering your zip code, when you log in.
If your store is not participating, then you can simply upload your receipt similar to Ibotta and the other rebate apps available.
Now what can you do with your coupons? Lots! You can redeem your KFR Points for Gift Cards, Coupons or use them for Charity.
Also, be sure to take advantage of the bonus points going on right now:
- 100 Bonus Points when you add your Loyalty Card
- 100 Bonus Points when you upload your first receipt
- 100 Bonus Points for watching the new “How it Works” KFR Video
- 100 Bonus Points when you connect your Twitter or Facebook Account
- 100 Bonus Points when you complete your profile
Here are some tips listed on the KFR Site:
- You will receive an email and a notification in Your Activity (located in Your Account) when your card or membership is approved.
- Be sure to use your KFR-connected loyalty card or membership every time you shop to ensure you get your points based on your purchases of KFR-participating products.
- Once you connect a loyalty card or membership to your KFR account, you will not get points for uploaded receipts from that retailer.
- It may take up to 5 days for your loyalty card or membership to be approved and connected to your KFR account.
- Points from loyalty card or membership purchases will usually be added to your KFR account within 2–7 days.
- If a retailer isn’t on the participating list, upload receipts for that retailer to collect points.
- The list of participating retailers is subject to change.
- You may connect up to 3 loyalty cards for the same retailer to your KFR account.
- You may connect up to 11 total loyalty cards to your KFR account.