Unilever Men Coupons
For as long as I’ve known my husband, he hasn’t been very adventurous with his personal care routine. His cabinet used to be stocked full of products he’d been using for years – I guess he had the mentality if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. But that was before I introduced him to the modern world of Axe, Degree and Dove men grooming products. Now, he has new favorites that he uses to help him prepare for life’s little games. Whether it’s getting ready for his workday, a night out with the guys, or a trip to see the family for the holidays, he’s got what he needs to help him to look and feel his best. Do you know someone who could use a little refresh with their grooming ritual? Head into your nearest Kroger store between now and 12/31 to save big while stocking up on Axe, Degree and Dove products to add to their routine.
We’ve got some awesome digital coupons to save on these products:
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Dove Men+ Care product (Excluding trial & travel sizes).
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Degree product (Excluding trial & travel sizes).
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Axe Hair product (Excluding trial & travel sizes).
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Axe Deodorant & Body Wash product (Excluding trial & travel sizes).
But wait! More good news – we have a $50 Kroger Gift Card to giveaway to one of our lucky readers! Whoohoo! You’ll see the entry form below.
Here is how to Enter:
- Log in below (it may take a second to load) using your Facebook or email address
- Share your go-to grooming routine to get #GetGameReady for whatever your day brings
- We also have additional entries which will give you better chance of winning (they are totally optional, you can do none or all of them)!
You have until Monday, December 7 at 11:59 pm EST to enter to win and we’ll announce the lucky winner on Tuesday, December 8. Good Luck!
Be sure to add ([email protected]) to your contacts or check your spam folders at the end of the giveaway.
This is a Sponsored post written by LRWC on behalf of Lunchbox. All content and opinions are 100% our own.