This week there are over a dozen new coupons printing at the CVS Coupon Center! These are CVS store coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Not everyone will get every coupon, and different coupons may print on different days, so be sure to scan your ExtraCare Card each time you’re in the store.
Here’s a list of the coupons that have been reported to be printing. Let us know which coupons you received!
- $1 off Mouthwash – try Crest, Listerine, Colgate, CVS Brand
- $1 off any Gain Fabric Care
- $1 off any Bounce Fabric Enhancer
- Buy any Biore Strip get $6 off full size Biore cleanser
- $1 off $10 Body Wash or Bar Soap
- $3 off $15 Cosmetics – Nails, Face, Eye, Lip
- $3 off ProShield Razor
- $2 off 2 Loreal hair color or any other hair color
- $2 off $6 Mouthwash
- Purchase Dove wash/soap/hair and get $2 off Dove deodorant
- $2/2 Cottonelle or Viva
- $2 Venus shave item
- $2 off two Hershey’s bag 11oz+. Mini, Reese, KitKat, Kisses, York
- $1 Dreft Baby Laundry detergent
- $2 off $20 baby shampoo, wash or lotion
- Buy 2 Greeting Cards get 1 free
- $2 off $20 vitamin purchase
- $3 off $15 Maybelline cosmetics
- $3 off $20 baby diapers, training pants or wipes
- $1.50 off $5 air fresheners purchase
- $2 off $5 cashews, mixed nuts, almonds, pistachios or peanuts
- $2 off $8 body wash or bar soap
- $2 off 2 Colgate Total toothpaste or any other toothpaste
Here are some deals using these new coupons:
CVS (through 7/16)
Be sure to check out the rest of the CVS Deals for the week before you shop.
Money Saving Tip: Looking for more coupons? Check out all the Printable Coupons currently available.