This week there are over a dozen new coupons printing at the CVS Coupon Center! These are CVS store coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Not everyone will get every coupon, and different coupons may print on different days, so be sure to scan your ExtraCare Card each time you’re in the store.
Here’s a list of the coupons that have been reported to be printing. Let us know which coupons you received!
- $5 off $25 baby diapers, training pants or wipes
- $4 off Glucerna 16ct
- $2 off Nice n Easy Hair color or any other hair color
- $3 off $15 Cosmetics – Nails, Face, Eye, Lip
- $2 off $5 cashews, mixed nuts, almonds, pistachios or peanuts
- $2 off $12 Aleve, Advil, Bayer, Excedrin or CVS pain reliever
- $1 off Bounce Fabric Enhancer
- Purchase Dove wash/soap/hair and get $2 off Dove deodorant
- $2/2 Cottonelle or Viva
- $2 Venus shave item
- $4 off $15 Aveeno facial cleansers or moisturizers
- $3 off $15 Venus refills or any other razors
- $2 off $10 body wash or bar soap
- $2 off 2 Colgate toothpaste
- $2 off $20 vitamin purchase
- $2 off $8 deodorant – includes clinical and dry spray
- $1 off $5 body lotion
- $4 off $15 Maybelline Cosmetics
- $3 off $15 shampoo, conditioner, hair styler or hair spray
- $1.50 off $5 air freshener
- 15% off (2) U by Kotex, CVS brand or any tampons, pads or liners
- $3 off $15 facial care
- $3 off $12 Fusion cartridges or any other razor
Here are some deals using these new coupons:
CVS (through 7/23)
Be sure to check out the rest of the CVS Deals for the week before you shop.
Money Saving Tip: Looking for more coupons? Check out all the Printable Coupons currently available.