This week there are over a dozen new coupons printing at the CVS Coupon Center! These are CVS store coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Not everyone will get every coupon, and different coupons may print on different days, so be sure to scan your ExtraCare Card each time you’re in the store.
Here’s a list of the coupons that have been reported to be printing. Let us know which coupons you received!
- $3 off $15 shampoo, conditioner, hair stylers or hair spray
- $3 off $20 baby diapers, training pants or wipes, includes CVS brand
- $4 off $14 bar soap or body wash
- 15% off (2) U by Kotex, CVS brand or any tampons, pads or liners
- Buy 2 greeting Cards get one free
- $3 off $9 Revlon Nail
- $2 off 2 Colgate toothpaste or any other toothpaste
- $1 off 3 Dawn dish liquid soap
- $2 off $12 Advil, Aleve, Excedrin, CVS brand pain relievers
- $3 off $20 shampoo, conditioner, hair stylers or hair spray
- $3 off $15 facial care like Olay, Loreal, Aveeno, Cerave
- $2 off $5 cashews, mixed nuts, almonds, pistachios or peanuts
- $2 off $20 Vitamin purchase
- $2 off Loreal hair color
Here are some deals using these new coupons:
CVS (through 8/6)
Be sure to check out the rest of the CVS Deals for the week before you shop.
Money Saving Tip: Looking for more coupons? Check out all the Printable Coupons currently available.