CVS Shopping Trip
At first, I thought this might be a slow week at CVS. However, I was very excited when I checked my CVS app and saw some GREAT offers to match up with the sales that are happening! The final cost for everything I purchased in this shopping trip was only $6.43 after coupons and Extra Bucks Rewards…..for almost $46 worth of products!
As you can see, this was a good week for Easter candy. And since I’m the class parent for my son’s kindergarten class, it’s my job to coordinate the Spring Egg Hunt for the class. Over 100 eggs to fill, so I stocked up!
For the Colgate Mouthwash deal, you might notice that I used a $2/1 printable that is no longer available to print…however the expiration date wasn’t until 4/13! I had printed 2 when it was available, but never got around to using it.
Here is a list of what was purchased. You can see the breakdown for each making it very easy for you to mix and match deals and know exactly how much each deal costs.
These are the CVS coupons used in this transaction:
- $2/$7 Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Styling or Hair Spray, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $2/2 SoftSoap Body Wash, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $2/2 Crest toothpaste or any other toothpaste, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $1/$7 Manual toothbrushes, any brand CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $2/2 CVS Hershey’s Instant Coupon from the ExtraCare Coupon Center (all customers, limit 1)
- $1/2 Easter Seasonal M&Ms (8-11oz) Dove Eggs (7.94-8.87oz) Mars Chocolate Minis (9-11.5oz) & Starburst Jelly Beans (13-14oz), exp. Varies CVS PHARMACY COUPON
REMEMBER: Extra Care Bucks have an expiration date so you want to be sure and use them before they expire. I am already planning how to use the ECBs I earned on this shopping trip for my next shopping trip!
Be sure to share your favorite deals this week as well. Happy Savings!
For Even More CVS Savings