Annies Catalina Deal ShopRite
As many of you know, there is a Catalina deal at ShopRite this week on General Mills and Annie’s products. The deal is suppose to be, Buy $15 worth of participating Natural and Organic products from Annies, Epic and General Mills and get a $5 Catalina.
We headed out this morning to test the deal, as we do every Sunday. Unfortunately, the deal is not working….at all.
We tried several deal scenarios to determine what the problem was and came up completely empty. It’s not working on sale or self prices and we also tried different varieties and brands with no success.
Here is what we tried:
- Based on Pre-Price Plus Prices: Bought 4 Annies Shells & Cheddar (purple box) & 4 Annies Aged Cheddar (orange box)
- Based on Sale Prices:Bought 4 Annies Shells & Cheddar (purple box) & 4 Annies Aged Cheddar (orange box) & 3 Low Sodium Mac & Cheese (burgundy box)
- Based on Pre-Price Plus Prices: Bought 4 Annies Classic (blue box) & 4 Annies Cheese (red box)
- Based on Sale Prices: Bought 10 Larabars & 2 Food Should Taste Good
So what are your options at this point?
- If you would like to do the deal right away, then base your transaction on the sale price so you can easily go to customer service and get your catalina. Customer service, at the store, will look at your receipt to see that you met the catalina requirements based on sale price as that is how the store views the offer. Remember, Catalina Marketing, views it at the pre-price plus prices, not ShopRite. I’m not sure, at this point, if Catalina Marketing is actually showing the complete deal on their end right now.
- You can try to do the deal as we had originally posted and then submit to Catalina Marketing, however, as I mentioned above, I’m not sure how it’s in the system right now at Catalina Marketing. If they don’t see it in their system, they will not process your catalina.
- Wait it out. There may just be an issue with the deal in the system on ShopRite’s end or even on Catalina Marketing’s end that just need to be corrected. Hopefully, that fix will be done quickly.
Keep us updated!
Let us know, in the comments below, if you tried the deal and how it went. Please include, what you bought, including varieties, and how many you bought. We will update with a new post once we know the deal is fully working.
Remember to check out the full ShopRite Match Ups before you head to the store.