wellness+Bonus Cash Program
Starting Sunday, Rite Aid’s loyalty program will begin to transition to wellness+Bonus Cash Rewards. While we do not have all the information as to how wellness+Bonus Cash will work we do have the following information:
Here is what we know:
- Plenti Points can still be redeemed at Rite Aid
- wellness+Bonus Cash is automatically loaded to wellness + or plenti card
- wellness+Bonus Cash may be redeemed in store or at riteaid.com starting 6am the day after issuance
- wellness+Bonus Cash expire 60 days after issuance
- wellness+Bonus Cash can not be earned with the purchase of tax, shipping, tobacco products, alcohol, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions
- wellness+Bonus Cash can not be used for tobacco products, alcohol, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions
Here is what we are waiting to find out:
- If wellness+Bonus Cash is replacing Plenti Points
- How wellness+Bonus Cash will be redeemed
- Using coupons combined with wellness+Bonus Cash in a transaction
- How we will be able to track our wellness+Bonus Cash
We will be able to answer those questions early next week once we have tested it out ourselves.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of the new wellness+Bonus Cash program and what additional information you may have heard.