52 Week Money Challenge
Looking for an easy was to save over $1,000 this year? Take part in the 52 Week Money Saving Challenge.
Each week you save save the amount of money for that week in the year. (example: Week 1 Save $1.00, Week 2 Save $2.00 etc). By the end of the year you will save $1,378!
Set up a jar, an envelope or anything to remind you to save money!
I wish I could take credit for this challenge but the idea came from Kassandra’s 52 Week Money Challenege! You can download her form there if you want to.
Looking for some other ways to save? Check out some of these options:
- Couponing For Beginners – Learn all of the basics of couponing all in one place!
- Print over $500 in Coupons right now!
- Find the Coupon Match Up for your store and get all the best deals matched with coupons
- Find out how other Readers “Set Up their Budgets”
- Learn how to set up a budget and stick to it!