I admit it. I didn’t have that much on my CVS shopping list this week as I am pretty well stocked at the moment. So I made a quick trip for my FREEBIES! How could I not with all these HOT offers? This week’s deals, along with some very generous offers that were sent to my CVS card resulted in a shopping trip that ended up costing me NOTHING….plus I made a little money after coupons and ECBs. That’s almost $36 worth of product for free!
Below is a list of what was purchased. You can see the breakdown for each making it very easy for you to mix and match deals and know exactly how much each costs.
These are the CVS coupons used in this transaction:
- $1.00 off any deodorant, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $3.00 off LOreal Hair Care, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $1/1 Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $2.00 off CVS Health Cold, Cough, or Flu, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $3.00 off Aveeno lotion or body wash, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $3/$12 Schick razor cartridges OR any other razors, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
REMEMBER: Extra Care Bucks have an expiration date so you want to be sure and use them before they expire. I am already planning how to use the ECBs I earned on this shopping trip for my next shopping trip!
Be sure to share your favorite deals this week as well. Happy Savings!