BJ’s Coupon Policy Changes have gone into effect as of April 11, 2019. Here is everything you need to know.
Coupon policy changes are happening across the board it seems. Some good like Walgreens Balance Rewards Program Changes and some not so good, like ShopRite to Stop Stacking Digital Coupons. We’ve got another one for you now. This one is at BJ’s Wholesale.
While, BJ’s has denied a change, it’s pretty clear, based on the updated BJ’s Coupon Policy, that there is a change. That change comes in the form of using multiple coupons on an item.
Can you use multiple coupons at BJs?
As of April 11, 2019, BJ’s has updated their coupon policy to state that you are no longer able to use multiple manufacturer coupons on multiple pack units. Previously, if a unit sold at BJ’s had multiple units with individual bar codes on each of those units, you were able to use a paper manufacturer coupon on each of those units.
The policy now states, as of April 2019, the following:
Multiple National Coupons may not be redeemed against a single BJ’s selling unit.
There are still other ways to save as always including the use of BJ’s clipless coupons.
How do BJs clipless coupons work?
BJ’s clipless coupons are coupons that come off automatically at the register. These coupon offers change monthly and can be found in the booklets you receive in the mail or you can pick up at customer service or at the front of the store.
You can stack BJ’s and National Paper and Digital Coupons with Clipless Coupons.
What other coupons can you use at BJ’s?
Besides the clipliess coupons listed above, you can use the following which is taken directly from the new BJ’s Coupon Policy
- Digital Coupons– Digital Coupons are coupons that are electronic or “digital.” A BJ’s Digital Coupon is a BJ’s promotional offer available in the BJs.com or mobile app coupon gallery that a Member may “clip” to add directly to his or her Membership Card.Select National Digital Coupons are offered in the BJs.com and mobile app coupon gallery, as well. We regret that we cannot accept “online only” or manufacturers’ digital coupons offered through sources other than the BJ’s coupon gallery.
- Paper Coupons– Paper Coupons are promotional offers available in printed form. You will typically see 3 types:
- o BJ’s Paper Coupons: Paper Coupons generated and distributed by BJ’s;
- o National Paper Coupons: Paper Coupons generated and distributed by the Manufacturer of a product (e.g., “newspaper coupons”); and
- o “Basket Level” Coupons: Coupons not associated with a specific item in a transaction; however, the coupon reduces the amount of the transaction total when stated minimum requirements are met (e.g., “Save $10 on your next BJ’s purchase of $50 or more”).
How to Use Coupons at BJ’s
- One (1) coupon type allowed per offer. A BJ’s Paper Coupon cannot be combined with the corresponding BJ’s Digital Coupon for the same offer and applied against a single BJ’s selling unit.
- BJ’s Digital Coupons may only be redeemed once per Member.
- BJ’s Coupons must match eligible items and quantities on the offer.
- Multiple BJ’s Coupons (Paper or Digital) for unique offers can be combined. There is no limit to the total number of unique BJ’s offers that may be applied against a single selling unit, so long as the total value of all Coupons applied against a single selling unit does not exceed the BJ’s retail price of the selling unit.
- National Coupons must match to the items and quantities on the offer.
- A National Paper Coupon cannot be combined with a National Digital Coupon for the same offer.
- Multiple National Coupons may not be redeemed against a single BJ’s selling unit.