This happens to all of us. We get busy, stop at a quick place for dinner and end up spending our entire budget for eating out on little meals throughout the week! What kind of fun is that! What if I told you we had a way to save money, eat out when we actually want to and easily make meals at home with your family. This is where our new Challenge comes in!
How the Eat at Home Challenge with LRWC Works!
The Eat at Home Challenge with LRWC is starts next week! We challenge you to Eat at Home more this summer. We are starting with 5 days during the week of June 25th – July 1st to get you motivated and inspired. Save money, enjoy your meals, and challenge yourself next week with me!
Megan and I will be on Facebook Live a few days during the week cooking up what I will be making for dinner that night! I will also be doing tons of check-ins on my Instagram, LivingRichwithCoupons. Megan will doing it as well on IG account so be sure to follow her there.
We also have a Facebook Group you can join where we can all share what we are making during the challenge, get inspiration and keep each other motivated during the challenge and hopefully all summer long!
Join our e-mail list so you can stay completely up to date on how the challenge is going for us and what we’re making!
You Can Make What I’m Making
For me, I’ve decided I needed some inspiration. Actually Megan did too. You know, it gets boring after a while, cooking the same things all the time. So, we’ll be using Eat at Home Meal Plans (see coupon code below). I’m excited because they are easy to follow plans that give you a month’s worth a meals, grocery lists & Recipes! The ingredient list is so simple and basic which I love. And, they use seasonal vegetables which I double love. Another way to cut down on your groceries is to buy produce that is in season.
With this Eat at Home Meal Plan, you have different meal types to choose including No Flour & No Sugar Meals (that’s the one I’m using), Traditional Meals, Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Meals and more, all for the same low price!
Here is what you’d get:
- Month Worth of Traditional Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists
- Month Worth of Wholesome Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists (Megan will do this one)
- Month Worth of Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists
- Month Worth of No Flour/No Sugar Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists (Cindy will do this one)
- Grocery Lists are COLOR CODED for each weeks recipes
- Serving size options: 4-6 or 6-8
- Access to the entire month
- Access to EVERY Meal plan option
Just a note, you don’t have to use these meal plans to join us for the challenge.
How to Get the Eat at Home Meal Plan
One of my favorite things about this Eat At Home Meal Plan is that I can choose to do the Traditional Menu one week and the Slow Cooker Menu the next week! I also LOVE the color coded grocery list – I know what to eliminate if I don’t want to make one of the meals!
Join Us for the Eat at Home Challenge & head over here! Use coupon code LIVINGRICH for 30%!
That breaks down to:
- 1 Month – $14/month – 30% (code: LIVINGRICH) = $9.80/month
- Annually – $84/Year – 30% (code: LIVINGRICH) = $58.90/Year ($4.90/month or $1.13/week)
- Quarterly – $31/Quarter – 30% (code: LIVINGRICH) = $21.70/quarter ($1.35/week)
If you just feel like following along and being inspired to eat at home follow us here:
- Cindy’s Instagram – Watch Cindy buy and make her meals!
- Megan’s Instagram – Watch Megan buy and make her meals!
- Facebook Live – get inspired by what we’re making!
- Facebook Group – post everything you’ve been making
- Join Our Mailing List for even more updates!
What People Are Saying About the Eat At Home Meal Plan
Join this challenge with us! Save money, Have fun, try new meals!