This post is sponsored by HanesBrands®, but the opinions expressed are my own
Did you know that L’eggs® products are now sold at Dollar General? They sure are!
So, now the next time you need a pair of stockings, knee highs are even foot covers, be sure to head to Dollar General where the prices are on point for those of us trying to stick to a budget.
Plus, right now, you can score an even better price on L’eggs® Hosiery at Dollar General with a great Ibotta offer. The Ibotta offers are as follows:
- $0.50 back on any L’eggs Sheer Hosiery, any sheer variety, any size and shade with a limit of 5
- $0.75 back on L’eggs Food Covers or Trouser Socks, any size and shade with a limit of 5
How to Use Ibotta
If you haven’t used Ibotta, it’s super easy to do.
- Download the Ibotta app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- If you don’t already have your store as a favorite, search for your store. In this case search Dollar General. Then star it so it will be saved as a favorite
- Find your offer by searching at the top of the app. In this case you just need to search L’eggs
- Once you find your offer, click the plus symbol on the right of the offer
- While in store you can scan the product to be sure you have the correct product. To scan simply, click the scan button next to the product. A box will appear that will allow you to scan the barcode of the product
- Once you’ve made your purchase save your receipt so you can upload it into the app
- To upload your receipt, simply press the REDEEM button at the bottom of the app
- Take a photo of your receipt through the app. If your receipt is long, the app will allow you to take multiple photos to get the entire receipt.
- Then click finish and you are done. Once your receipt is approved, which takes anywhere from a couple of hours to a day, your money is credited to your account.
That’s it. It’s that simple.
Here are some deals you can score on L’eggs Products at Dollar General: