This happens to all of us. We get busy, stop at a quick place for dinner and end up spending our entire budget for eating out on little meals throughout the week! What kind of fun is that! What if I told you we had a way to save money, eat out when we actually want to and easily make meals at home with your family. This is where our new Challenge comes in!
How the Eat at Home Challenge with LRWC Works!
As we start 2020, I am determined to spend more time focusing on the people and things that really matter, and to kick that off I’m doing an Eat at Home Challenge with LRWC! We challenge you to Eat at Home more to start the New Year off right!.
We will be hosting this challenge from January 14 – January 21. My goal is to make at least 5 meals at home during this challenge week!
I’d love to have you join me. Here’s what you need to do to join in:
1. Eat at home 5 days through January 21st!
2. Use a meal plan – you can make your own, but I’m using Eat at Home Meal Plans, which are on sale this week. (see the sale details below)
3. Join our Facebook Group and Follow Me on Instagram!
Join our e-mail list so you can stay completely up to date on how the challenge is going for us and what we’re making!
You Can Make What I’m Making
Sometimes you just need a little inspiration to make eating at home smoother and easier! You know, it gets boring after a while, cooking the same things all the time.
So, we’ll be using Eat at Home Meal Plans (see coupon code below). These are easy to follow meal plans that give you a month’s worth a meals, grocery lists & Recipes! The ingredient list is so simple and basic which I love. And, they use seasonal vegetables which I double love. Another way to cut down on your groceries is to buy produce that is in season.
With this Eat at Home Meal Plan, you have different meal types to choose all for the same low price!
Eat at Home Meal Plan Options:
- Month Worth of Traditional Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists
- Month Worth of Wholesome Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists
- Month Worth of Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists
- Month Worth of No Flour/No Sugar Meal Plans, Recipes & Shopping Lists
Some Perks of the Meal Plans
- Grocery Lists are COLOR CODED for each weeks recipes
- Serving size options: 4-6 or 6-8
- Access to the entire month
- Access to EVERY Meal plan option
Just a note, you don’t have to use these meal plans to join us for the challenge.
How to Get the Eat at Home Meal Plan
One of my favorite things about this Eat At Home Meal Plan is that you get ALL of the meal plans I listed above! I can choose to do the Traditional Menu one week and the Slow Cooker Menu the next week! I also LOVE the color coded grocery list – I know what to eliminate if I don’t want to make one of the meals!
You can get 30% off the Meal Plans i’m using by using coupon code HOME! here!
That breaks down to:
- 1 Month – $14/month – 30% (code: HOME) = $9.80/month
- Annually – $84/Year – 30% (code: HOME) = $58.90/Year ($4.90/month or $1.13/week)
- Quarterly – $31/Quarter – 30% (code: HOME) = $21.70/quarter ($1.35/week)
They are on pre-sale before the challenge starts starting 1/9 through 1/13 so you can prepare!
If you just feel like following along and being inspired to eat at home follow us here:
- Megan’s Instagram – Watch Megan buy and make her meals!
- Facebook Group – post everything you’ve been making
- Join Our Mailing List for even more updates!
Join this challenge with us! Save money, Have fun, try new meals!